PC acting slow? Does it seem to have a mind of its own? Has it been taking countless minutes to log into Windows/Mac? Do you find yourself restarting your computer because it constantly freezes? If you answered yes to any of these questions, it may be time to get a tune up for your computer.
- Optimize start up and shutdown and install updates
- Update security function, enable anti-phishing and pop-up blocking in browsers
- Guest account and multiple user accounts setup
- Installation of anti-virus software
- Clean Registry, fix broken shortcuts and system components, hard drive and registry fragmentation