Microsoft stopped supporting Windows Vista on April 11th, so the short answer is, yes, you should upgrade from Vista to Windows 7 or to the latest Windows 10. The ultimate question is …is it worth it? When it was launched back in January of 2007, Vista was simply plagued with negative reviews. Used often complained about files transfers being slow, video games sluggish and screen prompts where more than just annoying. There are still 25.5 million computers running Windows Vista today, a relatively small number in comparison to the estimated PC running however. So what does no support mean? It [...]
Looking for Something?
- Having Your Computer Repaired Instead Of Replaced May Be The Best Option
- How To Select The Best Data Recovery Company
- Small Business vs. Corporate America
- 3 Reasons Why Shopping Local is the Right Choice
- How to Extend the Battery Life in Your Laptop
- Happy Singles Awareness Month!
- Is Your Motherboard Failing?
- Choosing the right IT shop for your repair needs
- Setting Up Your Home Office Network
- Top 10 apps to keep your teen safe behind the wheel