It's no secret that automobile accidents are the leading cause of death for teen drivers. With today's technology teens are spending more time with their online friends than with actual humans. Peering down at their phones to check the latest texts or see a funny post; they are more likely to speed, to veer and to become dangerously distracted. Teens are also less likely to wear seat belts and take into consideration just how dangerous distracted driving can be. Like most parents we are always looking for the next best way to keep our kids safe, we have put together [...]
Looking for Something?
- Having Your Computer Repaired Instead Of Replaced May Be The Best Option
- How To Select The Best Data Recovery Company
- Small Business vs. Corporate America
- 3 Reasons Why Shopping Local is the Right Choice
- How to Extend the Battery Life in Your Laptop
- Happy Singles Awareness Month!
- Is Your Motherboard Failing?
- Choosing the right IT shop for your repair needs
- Setting Up Your Home Office Network
- Top 10 apps to keep your teen safe behind the wheel